Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
DO YOU SHIP TO MY COUNTRY?
Drive Badminton Centre ships across Canada and the United States and follows the standard methods available by Canada Post or UPS.
If you live in a remote area, please email email@example.com to see how we can best get the product to you.
For shipping outside of Canada, your country may charge taxes and duties on international orders. These taxes and duties will be the customer's responsibility. Drive Badminton Centre is not responsible for any custom clearance fees (or any other fees applicable).
If you live outside of Canada and United States and are interested in placing an order, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote.
I NEED HELP FINDING THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR ME. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Please contact us at email@example.com and our product specialist will get in touch with you during our business hours.
CAN I PRE-ORDER THE LATEST & NEWEST PRODUCT or ORDER AN “OUT OF STOCK” PRODUCT?
Yes, of course! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the item that you are interested in.
ARE THE PRODUCTS AUTHENTIC?
Yes. We are an authorized dealer for all the brands (Victor, Babolat, Gosen, Black Knight and more) present on our online and physical store. Our company is also listed on their official websites as one of their authorized retailers.
IS THERE WARRANTY FOR THE PRODUCT PURCHASED?
Please contact us at email@example.com for all warranty inquiries.
Racquets strung ABOVE the recommended tension of the racquet will void warranty.
CAN I PICK UP IN-STORE or DO YOU OFFER CURBSIDE PICK-UP?
Yes. Your order will be ready for pick-up in-store or curbside when you receive an email or call from Drive Badminton Centre during our business hours:
Monday-Saturday 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Sundays 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Address: 4551 No. 3 Rd #138, Richmond, BC V6X 2C3
Phone number: (604) 285-2638
WHAT IF I WANT TO CHANGE or CANCEL MY ONLINE-ORDER?
If for any reason you would like to change or cancel your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and order number. We will respond within 1-2 business days. Please note, depending on the status of the product and the shipping time, additional charge may be processed on your credit card. Please see chart below:
Before tracking is received $5
After tracking is received $10
If shipped out already $15 + Shipping cost
***Charges are made due to credit card fees, handling time, package materials, etc.***
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
Within 1-2 business days of placing your order, you will receive a tracking number via email from our courier partner Canada Post or UPS containing your package’s tracking information.
If you place your order during the weekend or a public holiday, your order will be sent out during the next business day, so you can allow additional days to receive your tracking details.
To track your package, simply enter your tracking number on Canada Posts’ or UPS´ official website.
HOW DO I REPORT A DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE?
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
To report a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com. Defected items sent back to us without notification will not be accepted.
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
All refunds are in store credit only.
Any products in its unused conditions (original packaging, labels and tags must be present), may be returned at buyers’ cost within 14 days of the Purchase Date or 14 days of the Delivery Date if your order was shipped.
HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE PRODUCTS?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags intact, in its original packaging and returned at buyers’ cost within 14 days of the Purchase Date or 14 days of the Delivery Date if your order was shipped. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we will send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
All Returns/Exchange by shipping must be at the buyer’s expense. Please contact us prior to shipping back an order. All Returns/Exchange must also have the order number written on the outside of the box for smooth process. Drive Badminton Centre is not responsible for any returns sent without notice.
New exchanged items will only be shipped out after we have received the returned item in its original condition. The buyer must make a payment for the standard shipping costs to ship out the exchanged item.
See here for return or exchange eligibility and conditions.
- If manufacturer plastic wrap on handle is not tampered, all stickers and tags are still in place as it was when new and must include original cover.
- Rackets pre-strung from the manufacturer are eligible for return if the manufacturer plastic wrap is still intact with handle and strings must show no sign of wear and tear or usage.
- NOT eligible if:
- A racket was requested to be strung by Drive Badminton Centre as it is considered a customized racket.
- A racket was ordered to be unstrung but was strung by a third-party, the racket is considered used and not eligible for return.
- Bulk orders of 10+ tubes are subject to a 20% restocking fee and shipping costs if being returned.
- Eligible if:
- Shoes are unworn with all tags attached and in the original box.
- Shoe Box is returned damaged subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- NOT eligible:
- We will not accept shoes with clear dirt marks, if you have only worn them inside your home, please make sure the soles are clean before returning otherwise.
- As it is custom with personalized name or logo there is NO returns accepted.
All Other Items:
- Must be in its original packaging, unopened, unworn and with all tags and/or stickers still attached. The packaging of the item must be returned in the same condition, if not, subject to 10% restocking fee.